The BG Gauntlet Mud Run will be taking place (rain or shine) on July 8, 2017. The event will be held at Phil Moore Park in Bowling Green, Kentucky. We recommend using the following address for your GPS device: 7101 Scottsville Rd, Alvaton, KY
Registration will be $59 for each person. However, keep an eye on our website for coupon codes & discounts.
Participants can register for the following heat times:
||Special Needs Only
Note: In order to be receive your bib for timing, a first-time ever custom-made finisher medal, and an event t-shirt, you MUST register no later than June 26, 2017.
What will I receive for finishing?
- A first-time ever custom-made finisher medal
- A goodie bag - filled with a variety of items
- A complimentary bottle of water and a snack (after your run)
- The official 2017 BG Gauntlet T-Shirt
- A great experience and the pride of surviving the BG Gauntlet!
Will food or water be provided at the event?
There will be water stations along your journey. In addition, you will receive a complimentary bottle of water and a snack. Also, there will food & drink vendors onsite in case you work up an appetite. Coolers are welcome.
Will refunds be given?
Sorry, but no refunds will be given under any circumstances. The event will take place rain or shine. A little rain never hurt anyone!
However, in the event of severe weather (thunder, lightning, tornado, etc.), we have reserved the following Saturday (July 15, 2017) as a back-up plan.
Where do I pick up my Gauntlet Gear?
Upon your arrival, make sure and head over to the registration table. There you will be able to pick up your Gauntlet Gear (prior to your heat), which includes your Gauntlet T-Shirt and many other goodies.
What do I need to bring with me?
In addition, we also highly recommend bringing good quality footwear! Just remember that you will be getting muddy. Also, extra spending money for food, drinks, games, and photographs is recommended.
What time do I need to arrive?
Registration opens at 7:00am. However, please make sure to arrive at least 30 minutes before your heat is scheduled to begin.
Attention: Last year, the 2016 BG Gauntlet Mud Run was postponed one week due to flooding. If you contacted us last year stating that you were on vacation during the rescheduled date, we granted you access to the 2017 event. We have a list of these names, along with a coupon code for each individual to use during registration.
When registering, please complete the following steps:
- Email email@example.com to receive your individual code. You will recieve a coupon code, ONLY if you contacted us last year.
- Visit the normal registration link.
- Select your heat time.
- During check out, please insert your coupon code. You will only be required to pay $12 to cover the custom finisher medal and for the chip timing (both of these items were not part of the 2016 ticket).